To achieve this, we offer our customers the following:
- Five service centers in India with trained engineers and technicians to immediately attend to your needs.
- Spare parts program
- Reconditioning and modernisation of machine and its parts
- Upgradation of controls
- Refurbishing and upgrading of cylinders, power pack and hydraulic system
- Strengthening of mechanical structures and re-setting of alignments and accuracies
- Incorporation of additional systems like die cushions, automation systems, etc.
- Maintenance of your machines
- On-line customer satisfaction log so that we can work towards improving our service and providing you best service
- Training programs at our factory or at customer site
- "We believe that unless the customer understands the machine, its intended use, its features & benefits and how to maintain it, he will not be able to profitably use the machine to its optimum."
For spares, please contact our Pune or Mumbai office.
We consider it our responsibility to ensure that the machines and products supplied by us are running efficiently and productively. While our endeavour is to always build first-class machines, we also realise that it is important to provide 24x7 support to you.